Friday, December 30, 2016

Sneak Peak ~ Helping Me Grow

Happy Friday everyone!!  I hope you've had a fabulous week!  Any plans for the holiday weekend??  Feel free to share with me!  Today I have a sneak peek of a card I'm working on.  It was a "dry run" to see if I liked this technique.  I'll be sharing the completed card this weekend (if I can't finish it today).  I used Helping Me Grow from Stampin UP along with the basic black archival ink pad, Dapper Denim marker, Sweet Sugarplum marker, Emerald Envy marker, watercolor paper, and a water brush.

Don't forget!  I'm INACTIVE with Stampin UP until March!  Save your pennies for the upcoming Sale-a-Bration!!  I'll be back in time for you to enjoy the sale!  I will continue to post projects though so keep your eyes peeled.  ;-)

Hugs
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment