Saturday, December 3, 2016

Christmas Tags and Box

Hi Everyone!  Getting very close to Christmas, aren't we?  So that means swaps and projects!  So here is a tag set I made for a swap with a box to house them.

The stamp set I used is from Stampin UP!  and it's called Holly Berry Happiness.  I used the coordinating punch called Holly Berry Builder, which punches out the leaves as well as the red bow.  The ink colors I used are Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, and Emerald Envy.

The oval dies are from Spellbinder.  The cardstock is from Recollections from Michaels.  The pattern paper was a gift and I don't know where it's from.

The leaves and bow are outlined with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen.

A complete 2 part tutorial is on my you tube channel.  Here is part 1......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlzT7Gwl0AQ

and part 2....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAOTRAHqulc

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones!  I have exciting news coming up soon!  Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment